Wains’ Orchid Excellence Fertiliser
This is a 2 part fertiliser for use on all orchids as well as garden plants etc.
It is formulated By Wains’ Orchids who is one of the premimum Orchid growers in this country and has huge success at shows, he strives for Excellence with his orchids not only for the show but also for pot plants, his size of plants and depth to the color of his flowers is attributed to his formula.
So if you would like the best for your orchids then you need to use Wains’ Orchid Excellence Fertiliser.
It is a 2 part mix in part due to the calcium content, that if in the one bottle would settle out and not be usable to your plants.
NPK of the mixed solution is 11:3.5:12 + Mg (2.2%) + Calcium (4.5%)
It comes in 2 sizes:
1 litre A + 1 Litre B $25 + Post
2.5 Litres A + 2.5 Litres B $40 + Post
Usage is 1ml A + 1ml B to 1 Litre of water, this will give you a strenght of approx 900-950PPM. if using every watering or on a weekly basis then you could dilute further by another 25-30%
David originally developed it for his Cyms, but is using it on all his genera, Cym, Zygopetalums, Cattleyas, Oncidiums and there intergenerics as well as all forms of Australian Natives, Dens, Sarco’s, and Dockrillias, as well as Masdavallia’s, Sophronitis, Pluerothallis, Coelogynes as well as many other different genera. All of his plants are grown under the one principle, that they all need to grow and excel in the same area and grow and flower with vigor. They all have to grow under 1 set of conditons and feeding regime, and looking at his results and his displays whether at a show or on the sales table, he leaves them all for dead, and his plants stand out head and shoulders above others, now others can try and emulate his results with Wains’ Orchid Excellence Fertiliser – The Original.
Uufortunaltely these cannot be combined with orchids as boxes for posting are suited to the bottle sizes and the weight would damage plants.
COMBINED POSTAGE RATES EXPLANATION. Revised Aug 2012
$2 for extra tubes
$4 for extra plants. (Small)
$6 for larger bulkier plants
$10 for big plants and tray lots.
This should automatically happen if using the ebay checkout.
· Your Payment for items, means that you understand my combined P+P policy and that you intend to leave a 5 star rating in your feedback. If you are not happy with the combined total please advise before making payment.
· See Below – Extra Checkout notes.
W.A. customers can receive up to 20 items with emailed forms, ask for details.
Sorry – Plants cannot be sent legally to Tas or Outside of Australia.
We cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft whilst in transit.
You can take out the registered postage option for peace of mind, $3 a parcel. Please advise at checkout.
Extra checkout notes.
Please use CHECKOUT when finalizing purchases as combined invoices will be auto combined and notifications sent to my email. Thankyou.
I will automatically leave a positive feedback to everyone who has complete the transaction and leaves me positive feedback.
Please do not forget to give us FIVE STARS on all of the Detailed Seller Ratings. If you are not happy please advise before leaving lesser ratings
In the unlikely event you are not satisfied with the transaction, please contact us before you submit your evaluation. We believe that everything could be solved by communication.
1. In order to provide you the best 5 Star service, please treat the transaction fairly. Positive (+) Feedback is simply what we pursue.
2. Please DO contact us first to get a better solution before you would leave a neutral or negative feedback
3. We strive for 5-star service by stating upfront our policies, our shipping rate & our shipping frequency. If you were pleased with this transaction, please respond with all 5 stars! If you are not pleased, simply let me know via e-mail rather than leave low score, and I’ll work to make it that way.
4. Please email me through “MY MESSAGES” or “Ask Seller Questions” if you have any question about our listings or your purchase.