Sarcochilus Judith ‘Snowy’
This is a very lovely vibrant White, a real delight when flowered on larger plants. This is one that you need to grow up as on big plants it has nice long spikes and large 50mm flowers with a spike habit and growth like a Sartylis.
The plant on offer is ONE similar to those shown in the pics and is a good strong grower in a 80mm pot, these are in SPIKE with 2 SPIKEs on each plant, having been picked ready to go, grab them while the spikes are still short and enjoy them when they come into flower, these are great little flowering machines, wait till the plants get bigger and the Spikes get longer, just a magnificent display with the long spikes with big flowers.
COMBINED POSTAGE RATES EXPLANATION. Revised Aug 2012
$2 for extra tubes
$4 for extra plants. (Small)
$6 for larger bulkier plants
$10 for big plants and tray lots.
This should automatically happen if using the ebay checkout.
· Your Payment for items, means that you understand my combined P+P policy and that you intend to leave a 5 star rating in your feedback. If you are not happy with the combined total please advise before making payment.
· See Below – Extra Checkout notes.
W.A. customers can receive up to 20 items with emailed forms, ask for details.
Sorry – Plants cannot be sent legally to Tas or Outside of Australia.
We cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft whilst in transit.
You can take out the registered postage option for peace of mind, $3 a parcel. Please advise at checkout.
Extra checkout notes.
Please use CHECKOUT when finalizing purchases as combined invoices will be auto combined and notifications sent to my email. Thankyou.
I will automatically leave a positive feedback to everyone who has complete the transaction and leaves me positive feedback.
Please do not forget to give us FIVE STARS on all of the Detailed Seller Ratings. If you are not happy please advise before leaving lesser ratings
In the unlikely event you are not satisfied with the transaction, please contact us before you submit your evaluation. We believe that everything could be solved by communication.
1. In order to provide you the best 5 Star service, please treat the transaction fairly. Positive (+) Feedback is simply what we pursue.
2. Please DO contact us first to get a better solution before you would leave a neutral or negative feedback
3. We strive for 5-star service by stating upfront our policies, our shipping rate & our shipping frequency. If you were pleased with this transaction, please respond with all 5 stars! If you are not pleased, simply let me know via e-mail rather than leave low score, and I’ll work to make it that way.
4. Please email me through “MY MESSAGES” or “Ask Seller Questions” if you have any question about our listings or your purchase.