New Release Docks for 2020 from the master breeder George Dimos.
1st Release Jan 2021
Dockrillia Papuan Embers ‘Dark’ x Mem. Jean Deas
These are the 1st release of these docks for 2020, and long awaited for by those who know of George’s crosses and the man himself, a well known and respected knowledgeable Dockrillia grower and hybridiser.
Expect good colors and hopefully some of the spotting form Mem Jean Deas side to come thru as well as dark colored flowers.
The plant on offer is ONE advanced seedling in a 80mm pot of these NEW Dockrillia crosses, a must for every fan of Dockrillias.
the plant on offer is ONE similar to those shown in the plant photos showing some of the seedlings.
COMBINED POSTAGE RATES EXPLANATION. Revised Aug 2012
$2 for extra tubes
$4 for extra plants. (Small)
$6 for larger bulkier plants
$10 for big plants and tray lots.
This should automatically happen if using the ebay checkout.
· Your Payment for items, means that you understand my combined P+P policy and that you intend to leave a 5 star rating in your feedback. If you are not happy with the combined total please advise before making payment.
· See Below – Extra Checkout notes.
W.A. customers can receive up to 20 items with emailed forms, ask for details.
Sorry – Plants cannot be sent legally to Tas or Outside of Australia.
We cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft whilst in transit.
You can take out the registered postage option for peace of mind, $3 a parcel. Please advise at checkout.
Extra checkout notes.
Please use CHECKOUT when finalizing purchases as combined invoices will be auto combined and notifications sent to my email. Thankyou.
I will automatically leave a positive feedback to everyone who has complete the transaction and leaves me positive feedback.
Please do not forget to give us FIVE STARS on all of the Detailed Seller Ratings. If you are not happy please advise before leaving lesser ratings
In the unlikely event you are not satisfied with the transaction, please contact us before you submit your evaluation. We believe that everything could be solved by communication.
1. In order to provide you the best 5 Star service, please treat the transaction fairly. Positive (+) Feedback is simply what we pursue.
2. Please DO contact us first to get a better solution before you would leave a neutral or negative feedback
3. We strive for 5-star service by stating upfront our policies, our shipping rate & our shipping frequency. If you were pleased with this transaction, please respond with all 5 stars! If you are not pleased, simply let me know via e-mail rather than leave low score, and I’ll work to make it that way.
4. Please email me through “MY MESSAGES” or “Ask Seller Questions” if you have any question about our listings or your purchase.