Coelogyne Kirribilli Stephanie
(mooreana ‘Brockhurst’ x brachyptera)
The plant on offer is that shown in the plant photos and is in a 100mm pot and needs to be potted up or divided, it also has 3 new growths on the plant.
The 1st pic that of one of this cross to have flowered.
This is one of the newest lines in Coelogyne
the flowers are very similar to Coelogyne mooreana is all respects when the flower first opens. It has an upright spike with six flowers opening almost simultaneously. The lip colouring, keel structure, sepal and petal shapes and dimensions are carried through very strongly. The flowers are very slightly smaller and the sepals and petals slightly narrower.
Apart from this very slight reduction in flower size, the influence of Coelogyne brachyptera appears to be limited to a most delicate hint of apple green colouring throughout the flower. This is particularly noticeable in the opening buds but becomes more subtle as the flower matures. As the flower matures the column becomes quite green – bringing out the slightly green colouring of the flower.
Coelogyne brachyptera has also contributed to a slightly more upright and open flower. Surprisingly, the black lip markings are very suppressed but darker orange/brown markings become more evident as the flower matures. An important contribution has been the very openness of the flowers. This is an important trait to cultivate because many Coelogynes have downward facing flowers.
Photo of flowers and notes courtesy of Kevin Dawes of
Postage on this will be greater
COMBINED POSTAGE RATES EXPLANATION. Revised Aug 2012
$2 for extra tubes
$4 for extra plants. (Small)
$6 for larger bulkier plants
$10 for big plants and tray lots.
This should automatically happen if using the ebay checkout.
· Your Payment for items, means that you understand my combined P+P policy and that you intend to leave a 5 star rating in your feedback. If you are not happy with the combined total please advise before making payment.
· See Below – Extra Checkout notes.
W.A. customers can receive up to 20 items with emailed forms, ask for details.
Sorry – Plants cannot be sent legally to Tas or Outside of Australia.
We cannot be held responsible for any loss or theft whilst in transit.
You can take out the registered postage option for peace of mind, $3 a parcel. Please advise at checkout.
Extra checkout notes.
Please use CHECKOUT when finalizing purchases as combined invoices will be auto combined and notifications sent to my email. Thankyou.
I will automatically leave a positive feedback to everyone who has complete the transaction and leaves me positive feedback.
Please do not forget to give us FIVE STARS on all of the Detailed Seller Ratings. If you are not happy please advise before leaving lesser ratings
In the unlikely event you are not satisfied with the transaction, please contact us before you submit your evaluation. We believe that everything could be solved by communication.
1. In order to provide you the best 5 Star service, please treat the transaction fairly. Positive (+) Feedback is simply what we pursue.
2. Please DO contact us first to get a better solution before you would leave a neutral or negative feedback
3. We strive for 5-star service by stating upfront our policies, our shipping rate & our shipping frequency. If you were pleased with this transaction, please respond with all 5 stars! If you are not pleased, simply let me know via e-mail rather than leave low score, and I’ll work to make it that way.
4. Please email me through “MY MESSAGES” or “Ask Seller Questions” if you have any question about our listings or your purchase.
PLEASE REMEMBER FLOWERS DO NOT LAST FOREVER, AND THEY MAY BE FINISHED BY TIME OF DELIVERY.